Sunday 7 March 2010

*~*Just Because*~*


Hey everyone!!
Not much to tell so i thought i would upload some pictures i took just because...

Just because me and Paul was walking home
from work over the bridge!!


Just because he is mine....


...And i love him!!


Now the last week my dog Bonny (19 months old) has
Been having a phantom pregnancy.. mothering 4 of her toys haha!!
So sweet.. She has been laying in a box with them and my clothes!!
And trying to feed them haha!!
Bless!!
I will get some more pictures soon..
But here is a picture and a video of the day she started doing it..


Just because we did not know what
she was doing at the time :D...


And the video!! :D



Now i am off to pack more of my stuff for Saturday!!
MOVING DAY!!
Woop woop :D
Hope your all ok... Ill be back later or tomorrow :)

Love Leanne
(((HUGS)))
xXx

1 comment:

Sue Jones said...

Thats a scarey looking bridge! I live in the coutry and theres usually only a trickle of water under the ones I walk over. Lovely photos :)